Homepage Forums Mums & Kids Hair Forum HELP! My child won’t let me de-tangle and comb their hair!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Damilola

My daughter has tight coily hair and gives me a hard time brushing and washing it any techniques to help with this please

• #18648 Reply
      Natalie

Hey I have a 4 year old daughter who now enjoys getting her hair done. Over the last year I’ve changed my approach on doing her hair..I make it a little “fun” for her by persuading her with treats and her favourite show on in the background. Last but not least, if you haven’t tried Cantu Care for Kids Conditioning Detangler be sure to with a wide tooth comb 🙂

• #18649 Reply
      Natalie

Hey I have a 4 year old daughter who now enjoys getting her hair done. Over the last year I’ve changed my approach on doing her hair..I make it a little “fun” for her by persuading her with treats and her favourite show on in the background. Last but not least, if you haven’t tried Cantu Care for Kids Conditioning Detangler be sure to with a wide tooth comb 🙂

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #18649 in HELP! My child won’t let me de-tangle and comb their hair!
Your information:

Cancel